Ammo shortage

Where did you get those, Steve? Not asking for your secret spot, just GPS coordinates within 15 or 20 feet.
I actually had a guy on TOF give me the exact spot he hunted euros at, I mean the exact spot. He gave up bird hunting for big game so he didn't care. He even sold one of his Ruger Red Labels to a friend of mine. That was when I hunted in Ca. and before I got rid of all my firearms.

I started grating cheddar and jack and mixing it in with the cream cheese for my poppers lately. My daughter made some good pasta sauce out of gournay? cheese and tomatos, I'll try poppers with that sometime too.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Big 5 in IV yesterday had... 3 box of 30-06, 20+ boxes of .223 fmj, 9mm 6 boxes, kent steel duck like 15 boxes $24.99, and a few others I can't remember.

The place I get my reloading supplies from has jack sh*t. No primers, very little in the way of shot, some BPI steel shot #4,6 and 7. Eagle nickel plated shot, #5,6. virtually no powder. Thank god I got rid of all my weapons years ago. I reload just for the fun of it and for my friends.

The place I get my reloading supplies from has jack sh*t. No primers, very little in the way of shot, some BPI steel shot #4,6 and 7. Eagle nickel plated shot, #5,6. virtually no powder. Thank god I got rid of all my weapons years ago. I reload just for the fun of it and for my friends.
Bought some powder [Longshot] and large pistol primers from Midway yesterday. Brownell's, Cabelas, Natchez, Grafs---nobody had anything. Even BPI had nothing other than shot. Like you, I sold all my firearms [you reading this Gavin?] years ago but I like to handload ammunition because I find it to be very relaxing and it keeps me from drinking.

• Haha

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu