ANOTHER BUCK DOWN

very nice buck. i want to get one bad this year gonna head back out saturday hopefully ill see something this time lol

Nice Buck and Congrats! Hope to see one this weekend that is in range. Only saw does last weekend. Going for an evening hunt on Saturday and a morning hunt on Sunday.

msailor said:
Nice Buck and Congrats! Hope to see one this weekend that is in range. Only saw does last weekend. Going for an evening hunt on Saturday and a morning hunt on Sunday.

Goodluck I'm helping a few buddy's out this weekend, we are leaving Friday night hiking in 9 miles and coming back Sunday. Hitting a spot we've seen some 20+" bucks earlier in the season. A-zone pre-rut is getting close!

Thanks Taft! Don't really want to take a doe but if she is in range I may take her to put some meat in the freezer.

Your right on brother going to hunt every time I can thanks did a ton of scouting and just gotta get on one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful animal.. Congratulations..

Can't hardly wait for season open over here.. We don't see as many good deer as that one in the areas i hunted here in southern cali..

JaySoCal said:
Beautiful animal.. Congratulations..

Can't hardly wait for season open over here.. We don't see as many good deer as that one in the areas i hunted here in southern cali..

Gotta hunt hard for the big ones. Put some miles in your boots!

Back