Another for the Hellfire and shotgun

Its about time Taft and i start to dominate the coyote posts again.... ill try and do my part this weekend.

I get my electronic call in 2 weeks. Can't wait to get out there. My new coyote rig is beggin for action

Nice kill Taft !! We should have the moderators setup up a little yote counter system for the coming year and see who helps out the does, quail, ect. Ect. The most... The Yote Counter

ivhunter said:
Nice kill Taft !! We should have the moderators setup up a little yote counter system for the coming year and see who helps out the does, quail, ect. Ect. The most... The Yote Counter

That would be rad. What r u up to this year Taft (I go by hunting year July) I think I'm at 8 Josh is catching up if he hasn't I keep missing

Sdbirds said:
ivhunter said:

That would be rad. What r u up to this year Taft (I go by hunting year July) I think I'm at 8 Josh is catching up if he hasn't I keep missing

10 yotes, 1 bobcat, 2 badgers for 2013. I could have killed a few more yotes but I was deer hunting.

Back