Another Gteam member on the board for the BIg Buck Contest

I really like how you take the time to get some great photos. Very nice buck, I'm guessing around the mid 90's. Outstanding job guys you've been on fire this year.

Beautiful buck! Awesome job. You guys definitely put in the work. When I grow up I want to be like you lol

Lungpopper said:
I really like how you take the time to get some great photos. Very nice buck, I'm guessing around the mid 90's. Outstanding job guys you've been on fire this year.
Thanks, we always try to cleanup the animals as much as possible and take 30 to 40 pics. With that many pictures you always end up with a few that are worth sharing.

Great hunting this season so far, I'm glad I've taken time off from the running to get out more! Go GTeam!!

Nice job Gteam. We are glad you are on the SCH team too! ;D

Outstanding buck!

Well done guys. I expected nothing less than a big boy from you.

If I had to take a guess I’d say 99 net. I think the contest is based on gross, and your buck looks very symmetrical.

Congratulations!

Its a good thing you guys don't duck hunt, would be no ducks left for the rest of us.

Man, that is one of the best racks I have seen on a deer out here. Maybe not the biggest, but the shape, color, tine length, etc. Absolutely beautiful! Congrats!!!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu