Another Lockdown.

GUNDOGLOVER49

Aug 14, 2020
Let me see if I have this right. In march we were put on lockdown to stop the spread of Covid19. The numbers kept going up, I know I followed them daily. Now that that didn't work, we are going back into lockdown just to prove it doesn't work. Our govt. at work. state, and federal.

Let me see if I have this right. In march we were put on lockdown to stop the spread of Covid19. The numbers kept going up, I know I followed them daily. Now that that didn't work, we are going back into lockdown just to prove it doesn't work. Our govt. at work. state, and federal.
yep, and until we stand up as a nation we will continue to be the sheep lead to slaughter....

Watch "Full video: Trump and Giuliani participate in hearing on voter fraud in Pennsylvania (Nov. 25) | NTD" on YouTube

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Watched this after work last night real stuff no fake news channel censoring what they want to show people. I watch the real hearing , briefings , conferences and my mind picks out the facts and fiction myself dont need corrupt MSM lies.

Reactions: WaterDog
Well it's actually good and worth watching. But to each other own.

Reactions: WaterDog

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu