Another noob with a fun name

MudStud

Aug 27, 2014
Hello one and all. I must say, trying to find a quality outdoor hunting forum for California is like trying to find an honest politician! The amount of whiners and gripers in the hunting fraternity are amazing. It is no wonder that the public at large looks down on hunters, many of them are total jerks. But from what I have read on this site, it sounds like there are some good folks here! I just like to talk Jeeping, Duck Shooting and maybe the occasional goose, and swap fun and interesting stories. Maybe even a tall tale now and then! I just like to see respect and honor on display!
MudStud

Hey MUD welcome. Lots a great people here to learn from and hunt with. I don't have a 4x4 at this time but I used to build them as a profession I loooove keeping and off-roading as well as hunting.

Glad to have on the SCH forum. Looking forward to hearing your tales!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu