Any euro reports from the big IV?

Gspman

Dec 2, 2014
North LA county
Hey all. Any one been down to the iv recently? I asked IVhinter but he's been busy expecting a new baby. I have next weekend my wife and I can get away for 3-4 days and would like to hit the valley but only if the birds are back. Also if it doesn't rain. Id rather it rained we need it. But if it doesn't I'd like to go get some birds.

If we do end up in the valley and any one that hasn't gone wants to get out and have a tour of the valley I'd be open to meeting and helping new hunters or new to the area hunters.

We'd be open to do some fishing as well if any one has a line on some good trout or bass fishing?

Thanks again for any help

Haven't been down there myself but heard and seen pictures it's been good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey what's up guys, yup I've been super busy getting ready for our 2nd kiddo :) about 3 more weeks. I'm guessing the usual spots where euro's hang out will be the ticket ;). I've been also trying to get out and do a lil yote calling but that hasn't been possible , and I hate doing the "maybe i'll go Saturday" because it never works out. The Blue Angels will have the airshow going on this weekend also March 12th. it's always cool to see the jets up close in action.

Had some friends out yesterday....They got 13....Far cry, from the 100's they usually get....I'm sure the right spot would yield more..... ;)

GSPman said:
Thanks for the info.

Blue Angeles you say? :eek: Where will they be? Maybe that's the outing I was looking for?

http://navylifesw.com/elcentroairshow/

fun stuff... I usually go watch from the outside of navy base, well actually lots of peeps have been doing this lately....grill next to a field and relax. that link should have all the info if not pm me i'll get it for yall

ivhunter said:
Hey what's up guys, yup I've been super busy getting ready for our 2nd kiddo :) about 3 more weeks. I'm guessing the usual spots where euro's hang out will be the ticket ;). I've been also trying to get out and do a lil yote calling but that hasn't been possible , and I hate doing the "maybe i'll go Saturday" because it never works out. The Blue Angels will have the airshow going on this weekend also March 12th. it's always cool to see the jets up close in action.

Congrats on the new baby!

Hopefully you can get out for some offshore fishing this summer!

Tough sledding out there today.....1st we went to Andy's secret spot and got 2 pigeons & 2 euros. Then we went to my secret spot and got 18 euros..... ;D.....I think they have love on their minds.....Lots of chasing and cooing..... :-*

Still a fun way to spend a Saturday....... ;)

Attachments

• 019.JPG
    019.JPG
    948.3 KB · Views: 27
I actually recently just moved out there and there are a lot of euros and the fishing for bass is great so is for catfish but you have to wait for trout season for them to stock

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu