Any knife makers out there?

Don't know if they are still around but there used to be a company Called Anza knives that was located in the Flinn springs area

I am thinking about getting a knife made.

Do you guys know anyone local?

What will the knife be used for?...Anza Knives donated to NWTF

Well..Dove season is coming up..might have to look into one myself...

I looked at their website and they have a great selection and their knives are reasonably priced. I am going to buy from them for sure. Made in the US, family-owned, contributor to the cause, and local....It is a no-brainer. Thanks. Oh yeah, I mentioned that the guys at SCH referred me.

The knife is to carry in the woods while I'm hunting for protection and little projects around the camp. It will not be a designated skiing knife since I have the ones with disposable blades that pack really small. But I will use it as needed to process game.

**I decided a 7" is probably best to carry when I hunt...now vertical or cross sheath?...since I carry a pack when I hunt I don't want the sheath to cause discomfort.

Last edited:
I met a guy on rokslide he dose a great job. He has different steel options and will make you what you want. He heat treats and cryogenic treats the metal I have bought atleast 8 knives frome him for myself friends and family. If you want his information I will get it to you.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Back