Any one?

S

stikbrandon

Running with vortex razors?

What’s your thoughts? How do U you guys like them ?

I have the razor spotting scope, 22-48x65. Haven’t really used it much so can’t offer much insight. Love it the couple times I have set it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also own a Razor HD spotting scope, 20-60x85 and enjoy it.

I spent like 3 months going in circles choosing between the Nikon HG, Vortex Razor HD, and the Melvin B2's. I spent some time behind all three and can tell you that you cannot go wrong with any of them. I like the way the Razors felt and they seemed to be all around good glass. However, I personally chose to keep the Maven B2's (9x45s) because I liked the way some colors popped compared to the other two.

I should note that I preferred the Razor HD 10x42's over the 10x50's.

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu