Anyone hunting D11 or D13 or a31

SoCalB3AST

Sep 2, 2014
lancaster, ca
Anyone hunting d11 or d13 see any good bucks? Also a31 is either sex tag. I would like a buck but taking a doe for meet isn't fround upon is it? Lol

No just try to take an old one.....look for gray hair in the ears and solo is a good way to get one that is not a breeder

If I had an A31 tag the first buck or doe that came in range would be dead.

Shoot whatever YOU are happy with.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

SoCalB3AST said:
Anyone hunting d11 or d13 see any good bucks? Also a31 is either sex tag. I would like a buck but taking a doe for meet isn't fround upon is it? Lol

I don't think anyone around here would frown upon it....It ain't that easy....Buck or doe with a bow...... ;)

ilovesprig said:
SoCalB3AST said:

I don't think anyone around here would frown upon it....It ain't that easy....Buck or doe with a bow...... ;)

Ditto

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu