Archery Bear

chrisamx

Nov 24, 2021
Anyone going out for Archery Bear? We went out last week, saw some tracks. Very hot. Expect cooler temps this weekend.

Btw, Bears are a problem in my area with several hit by cars the past couple of months, also several break-ins.

He's well Eddie...just talked to him last week..still in SB ..still being Bearclaw!! Tank bear! Did you all use blue the blue tick coon hound on your lion hunt?

A buddy of mine took one monday , ( approx 150# ) . He skinned and hung it at my place . In 3 days of hunting he saw 4 bears . Cal B zone .

Po.

He's well Eddie...just talked to him last week..still in SB ..still being Bearclaw!! Tank bear! Did you all use blue the blue tick coon hound on your lion hunt?
Yes sir... Jay. His recent offspring, Peanut, is in my pack. Ed F

Reactions: HATCHET1
Fantastic!!! Love the hounds man..strong work to all.

Its on my bucket list. Are you up in Tahoe? I am always hearing about the problems up there.

One of these days I'll head north for archery bears. I just know it takes years of work to develop a good spot and I always have the allure to go out of state.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu