Archery Partner

razmo20

May 30, 2015
Hi everybody.

Well first things I am new to the area and need some help getting the lay of the land around here. I am an avid bow hunter and im looking to put one down in California this year. I recently got orders from Washington D.C to here and im looking to find some hunting Pals. I hunted in southern Maryland for the past two years and had a blast, Heroes Haven a non-profit organization that took me and other military members out to hunt and had a great time with them. Well a little about me I am 27 in the Military and have a passion for archery/hunting. I live near MCB Miramar and new to hunting in this type of terrain. I plan on doing a lot of spot and stalk to try to get up on some bucks. I am originally from Kansas and my brother does a lot of spot and stalk over there and i have picked up some things from him. Well that is a little about myself and I hope to hear from you guys and happy hunting.

Welcome Raz to SCH and thank you for your service.......Lots of country to hunt here and you really should look into hunting Camp Pendleton.......Couple of good bow only spots as well.......If you haven't applied for your deer tags, you should do so in the next couple of days.

Thanks for your service Razmo. Hope to see you at the banquet. It's a great place to get to know folks a little.

Thank you all for the Welcome I do appreciate it and your support. I will definitely try and make it to the BBQ if time permits, hope to see you all there.

Razmo20, this maybe a bit late but you would do well to hunt the riverbed by O'Neal housing lots of deer down in there, and it is a bow only area..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu