Assault Weapons registration.

Cool.. I never planned to register my 'assault weapons' anyway. Oh wait, they aren't even considered assault weapons anymore since I swapped out my flash hiders with brakes, and put a dumb fin on my grip, which actually makes it more dangerous IMO. Dumbest law!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

There was no way I was going to register my AR. I installed the Hellfighter kit, which I believe was the easiest conversion kit. Still have to recharge the handle after a mag drop, but I got to KEEP all my AR's bad features, all for $60.

There was no way I was going to register my AR. I installed the Hellfighter kit, which I believe was the easiest conversion kit. Still have to recharge the handle after a mag drop, but I got to KEEP all my AR's bad features, all for $60.
Is it similar to the MagLock ?

I went with the hellfighter kit as well! You can pick them up at Turners outdoor if there's one near you. My biggest issue was removing the bullet button because S&W uses loctite on their bb's.

Just get the 22lr conversion kit and with the rimfire cartridge it is not considered an assault rifle or even in the same category, so no need to register it regardless of the stupid comi-fornia laws. buy one for each AR.

Last edited:
Back