AZ Bulls

Shake N Bake

Nov 4, 2012
Had an amazing trip this year in AZ. I shot my bull on the 2nd day of the hunt. After a 2 day battle with food poisoning my buddy Ryan and I were back at it trying to get his tag filled. On day 6 and the 7th bull I had called in for him, Ryan was able to drop the hammer on his first ever bull elk!! Enjoy gentleman and good luck out there.

Attachments

• 1442999771313.jpg
    1442999771313.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
  • 1442999793593.jpg
    1442999793593.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 38
Irvine, my bull rough green scored 310ish and my buddies roughed out at 325ish. We were able to wack the 2 biggest bulls we saw the entire trip. I guess you could say we were stoaked, 2 P&Y bulls in 6 days with a bow.

Bad ass.... congrats to you guys.... gonna look good on the wall. Capes are headed for the tannery. Ed F

Yeah... 3 elk, 5 caribou, 3 deer and 2 bears in the last few weeks.... I thought this was going to be a hobby! I'm learning a lot and getting some critters under my belt thanks to guys like Shake n Bake.... Ed F

Well done on the two P&Y bulls.......... Hard to beat a double trip like that.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu