AZ draw is in

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Did the deer, bighorn and the easy Bison hunt.

You never know.

Hoping we dont get drawn...need a good season off to just eat more and sleep..spend some time with the cat.

Is that the $5,400 tag where you go with the law dog and they tell you which one to shoot?

If you are talking Bison, yes. I am short on time this year so seemed like the thing to do. If I draw a premium (deer/sheep) I will make the time.

If you are talking Bison, yes. I am short on time this year so seemed like the thing to do. If I draw a premium (deer/sheep) I will make the time.
Makes sense. I've skipped the past couple years for AZ bison. I guess the hard hunt is basically sitting over salt in a blind. Those dont seem to interest me at the moment but I hope I dont live to regret it.

Most of the bison hunts in the various states are less than challenging for the most part. But the tule elk falls into that category as well. Some hunts are just different than others. Cow bison meat in the freezer sounds appealing. If I draw, I will pretend I am a Western settler slaughtering buffs from a train. I guess they weren't too challenging back then either.

Back