Votes: 1 6.7%

Votes: 5 33.3%

Votes: 1 6.7%

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
We leave tomorrow for AZ. The boys each have deer and javelina tags the 24-30th. Hoping to get done a little early with the deer so I can put the 17yo on a plane and get him back to San Diego for school. Then we will have a few days to move across state to scout elk since the 15yo has a Bull tag the 1-7. Me and the 15yo are in it for the long haul. 2 weeks over there we will not come home empty handed.

Stay tuned SCH animals are gonna die!
IMG_4900.png

Just went 2 for 3 here..not for lack of bucks ..but for lack of settling down and picking a spot when a giant steps out of the mesquite...he will have nightmares about that one for a very long time...that being said. I'm thinking you should do just fine....had stinkers in front of us daily also, no juniors...get um!! I hate stinkers...and AZ. Standing by!!!!!

Reactions: TRICER
Get'em... Ed F
Just went 2 for 3 here..not for lack of bucks ..but for lack of settling down and picking a spot when a giant steps out of the mesquite...he will have nightmares about that one for a very long time...that being said. I'm thinking you should do just fine....had stinkers in front of us daily also, no juniors...get um!! I hate stinkers...and AZ. Standing by!!!!!
That companion tag is cool. Javelinas will not get a pass.

Reactions: Stikbrandon
Gotta love Friday openers. There cool....Finish Dude!!

... patiently waiting....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231125-194132.png
    Screenshot_20231125-194132.png
    2 MB · Views: 13
Reactions: Snake Charmer
The old saying come's into play now- Don't pass up today what you would be glad to kill on the last day. That being said I'm old enough now and seen enough and harvested a few (no trophy's) to want to pick out a special one. I hope all of you have the opportunity stand in front of the one you want and make it happen. Good luck !

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu