How many of the 5 tags will the boys fill

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 6.7%

Votes: 5 33.3%

Votes: 1 6.7%

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
Standing by for grip and grins with the trophy!! No fluff please..right to the money shot .

Must not be on the road...damn it!!

The boy drank a ghost energy this morning and things starting coming together quick. Glassed up the buck 1200yds away and made the stalk. Pretty radical uphill he sailed him a few times with the 280AI and 140g Hammers then 400yds throat shot! 15yo is on the board! Solid 80s buck by far the biggest we have seen. Got rained on all day yesterday. Eating a cheeseburgers and milk shakes now. He did all the work kids are great!

There is a random ranch dog in our camp in the middle of nowhere. She hunted/glasses deer with us, made the stalk, and was there for the shots. She is definitely gun shy but she returned to our camp for some heart and tenderloins.

Hopefully we can get another buck down sooner than later so we can go cross state to scout bulls. This is awesome! Living the dream.

IMG_5507.jpegIMG_5565.jpegIMG_5578.jpegIMG_5587.jpegIMG_5589.jpegIMG_5598.jpegIMG_5607.jpegIMG_5620.jpegIMG_5622.jpegIMG_5649.jpeg

Just ordered the tricer set up for one of my cockblockers..head..mount..and tripod ..least I could do as he bought the used kaibabs..15 56s..did not realize I was talking to you while you are out in the field via email..LOL..customer service! Anything else he needs to run those with that glass? Plate? Easy to attach for a knucklehead?

Last edited:
Reactions: TRICER
I'll be shipping to him outta state...wanna make sure he has all he needs..

The boy drank a ghost energy this morning and things starting coming together quick. Glassed up the buck 1200yds away and made the stalk. Pretty radical uphill he sailed him a few times with the 280AI and 140g Hammers then 400yds throat shot! 15yo is on the board! Solid 80s buck by far the biggest we have seen. Got rained on all day yesterday. Eating a cheeseburgers and milk shakes now. He did all the work kids are great!

There is a random ranch dog in our camp in the middle of nowhere. She hunted/glasses deer with us, made the stalk, and was there for the shots. She is definitely gun shy but she returned to our camp for some heart and tenderloins.

Hopefully we can get another buck down sooner than later so we can go cross state to scout bulls. This is awesome! Living the dream.

View attachment 60636View attachment 60637View attachment 60638View attachment 60639View attachment 60640View attachment 60641View attachment 60642View attachment 60643View attachment 60644View attachment 60645
Nice ! Congrats .

Need a plate or 2 also I'm guessing?

Yup..this just happened to me last week on a mule buck...kids...uggh!! Enjoy dude..and FINISH!!

Just got service.

That buck the 17yo missed was quite possibly a booner and that’s not an exaggeration it had it all. Kids are great. 17yo is on a plane and on the way home to lick his wounds.

Glassed up a lion this morning the bastard killed a deer in the canyon right below us need to carry a tag in the future. Got on three small bucks the trophy hunters don’t shoot small bucks anymore apparently.
We are in Phoenix at a loves truck stop to take showers. Then sleeping on the side of the road so tweekers don’t steal things out of the truck.

Oh ya we had some quail make an appearance near the road yesterday. Ended up putting 5 of those monsters on the tailgate.

IMG_5675.jpegIMG_5672.jpeg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu