How many of the 5 tags will the boys fill

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 6.7%

Votes: 5 33.3%

Votes: 1 6.7%

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
Rough day today. Snowed probably 4” last night then it all melted by 10am we were soaked. Weather is clearing I have confidence he will kill a bull.
Did a hunt up above Phoenix about this time in 2010 and had similar conditions. Falling snow blowing uphill (ever seen that ?) and having to clean the ice and snow off ourselves every little bit. We coined a phrase between the two of us that we reapeated through out the remainder of the hunt- It Is Not Warm... It sustained us until we finished.

Attachments

• fredfs turkey 208.jpg
    fredfs turkey 208.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 20
Getting our butts kicked SCH. They are zigging we see zagging. Our bodies hurt, these canyons suck, it’s time to finish.

Keep the faith! Late season elk with no weather seems impossible until it happens.

2 weeks ago the elk were still up at 11K in CO.

I just finished 5 days helping buddies on late elk hunts... I don’t wish that hunt on anyone. There's a reason I bowhunt elk in September. Ed F

My guess is he’s 290. He was in his prime a few years back.
We found bigger bulls. Most were broken up pretty bad.. 2 bulls that were giants had one side missing. The guy that shot this one wanted something that wasn’t broken.
Kinda what I thought, Looked a little short. Saw the same thing when Jeff and I hunted bulls in 2010. The big boys were all broken up (see my earlier photo) and the little guys were intact. Still good mass a couple years over prime otherwise he might have been a big one

Way to go drew!!! Way to Finish!!! I love AZ!! Story please.. ..no fluff..

Way to go drew!!! Way to Finish!!! I love AZ!! Story please.. ..no fluff..
That’s not Drew’s bull. He and Isaac are still grinding. They’re staying positive though. LP was helping another guy further north.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu