How many of the 5 tags will the boys fill

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 6.7%

Votes: 5 33.3%

Votes: 1 6.7%

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
Dude ..A for effort!! Those boys grow up quick!! ..and if it makes you feel any better..I bought #1 a tricer AD tripod..the pan head..the mount..and 2 arcas...he,s ready to get busy in 10 days as we kill large rutting mule bucks in the great state of Texas 10 miles from thr mexican border( sadly only one boy will attend as the U.S government has plans for the other 2)..I'm going to take copious amounts of pics of dead mammals with the tricer tripod laying across ..behind..and forward of said mammals..stand by !!! I like the product dude.. received it 2 days ago..still waiting on the hatch special though. **I hope he lets me shoot something this year....cockblocker**

Awesome blog Drew, Would really enjoy sitting around a campfire with you and your crew and someone with a tag someday and trading stories. Good tale, If you had scored on the first day you probably would not be talking about this hunt in twenty years. Adversity breeds character and it sounds like your son got a good dose of that. It's all about the adventure and the animal is the bonus. Congrats...

Thanks for bringing us along! Fun read.
Sounds like you had the equivalent of sky busters with the long range lobbers. That parts sucks. The rest sounds like father & sons living out some great bonding time. Congrats on time well spent.

Reactions: TRICER

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu