Bad Water possible algea reported at San Jac

A Team

Just a question I do not have any insight other than a client sending copied facebook posts . Supposedly a dog died after hunting San Jac , supposdley the water has been test and it was bad . However the cause of death has not been confirmed.

At the end of the day I error on the side of caution , I notified my clients who are hunting San Jac to leve their pups at home until the place has been given a clean bill of health.

As stated in the beginning of the thread , all second hand informatio but I did not see this posted anywhere else.

I was out there today...Tom talked about the area (Mystic #2)…Is this algae some kind of new phenomena or what...Trigger has drank every kind of water in his 10 years...Never been sick.

This goes for all my other labs too...The $hit water includes the New & Alamo Rivers.

Not a new phenomena , and the red algea is more previlant up north , our dogs do drink and work in all types of water its our job to minimize the risk and red algea is a risk.

And there is not a bird worth putting my dog in the New or Alamo river , those are all yours Steve , go get em !

Back