Badger anyone?

TaftHunter

I hunt a lot
Nov 17, 2012
Taft
Went on a dirtbike ride today. Found this little guy crossing the road. I could have went home and grabbed my bow, but he needs a few more years. u3a5e2yj.jpg

Taft what up I want to shoot one. U want to go fishing i do pretty well in the ocean. Just sayin. Other trades I'm open to

Ha if u want to meet some creep off the internet lol

Sdbirds said:
Taft what up I want to shoot one. U want to go fishing i do pretty well in the ocean. Just sayin. Other trades I'm open to

Ha if u want to meet some creep off the internet lol

If I spot one out that's worth mounting I'll hit you up. The ones I've been seeing lately are pretty small. This one seemed really weak and he was literally right next to town, so I'm thinking he is sick. I do know where a real nice one was hanging around but I haven't seen him since the last week of A-zone. I'll do some scouting, find a big den and hit you up and call one in.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu