Ban on gun show

If the ban happens where would we buy our fake samarai swords and barbies? Or ammo for 50% more than in brick and mortar stores?

Steve I think we are all happy this got resolved in our favor. I think tony was just joking about the gun show. He is right they are set up to rip people off. Most everything at the show can be bought for a better deal other places. Not to mention you don’t have to deal with the dros at a random location.

Any win for the good guys is appreciated.

Steve I think we are all happy this got resolved in our favor. I think tony was just joking about the gun show. He is right they are set up to rip people off. Most everything at the show can be bought for a better deal other places. Not to mention you don’t have to deal with the dros at a random location.

Any win for the good guys is appreciated.

I'm all for the win on this one.. but I will say, last time I went to the show all I bought were some throwing knives and an American flag/howling wolf shirt

And this is why the whole Nation NEEDS to get involved and get pissed-off and make noise whenever they start trying their bullsh*t here in California... for it then ALWAYS spreads out to the rest of the nation afterward.... or at least.. it seems to have for these last 50 years.

Back