Bass Pro Yesterday

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Always fun going to the "Sportsman's Disneyland"....So Jacob, Stefanie, and I took the trek to Rancho Cucamonga....All I really wanted were some Robo worms & hooks.....Well, $250.00 bucks later, not including lunch, I was done..... :-[

Ps.....Found a great new hat for turkey season....Not to be used on public.... :D

pss...They have a great deal on turkey loads right now (closeout)....20 gauge Remington HD 6's for $4.88 a 5 pack....The 3 1/2" Hevi-13's 5 packs for 12 bucks....Remember after this year, no more lead for turkeys in Cali.

Attachments

• decoy hat.JPG
    decoy hat.JPG
    460.2 KB · Views: 38
Great deal on the Heavy 13's, gonna have to get down there....Nice Hat...... :D

Bryan,

Hevi-13's are a killer turkey load.....They have 5's & 6's.....I prefer 5's.

They also have a lot of lead turkey loads along with Winchester & Remington HD's.

ps.....They have both the 2 1/4 oz Hevi- 13's and 1 3/4 oz.....The 2 1/4 oz are slightly more.

steve, i see bass pro is having turkey hunting seminars next sat at 1 and 2....are you doing these...?

Steve no one has posted it yet but from what I am reading you can hunt turkey until 5pm now? Have you looked into this?

Truduct said:
Steve no one has posted it yet but from what I am reading you can hunt turkey until 5pm now? Have you looked into this?

Drew,

Starting this spring you can hunt till 5:00 pm.....Basically, making up for the hour in the evening we loss because of daylight saving time.

wiley said:
steve, i see bass pro is having turkey hunting seminars next sat at 1 and 2....are you doing these...?

Byran,

Not this year.....Apparently they decided to try it again.....The last few years the crowds have been very small.....I also don't know who's doing it.....Either way, it would be a good idea to go.

OK......In that $250.00 I spent yesterday was a new pair of Rocky boots......$120.00......So in the mail today, I get the latest flyer from BPS.....Turkey edition.....On the cover is the exact same boot for $70.00..... :-[.....So I call customer service and she says, no problem, just bring your receipt back in the next 30 days and we will refund you $50.00...... :-*

Now that's what I'm talking about (I'll just spend it there anyway..... ;))

ps.....They also have my turkey hat w/ jake on sale for $29.99...... :D

Steve,

Great hat lol perfect for public. Just strap an old fan on your back and you'll be good to go.

Btw hevi shot has a mail in rebate going on right now for hevi 13 and magnum blend. Might be able to save you a few more bucks

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu