Bass Pro....

Jay_In_SouthBay

Dec 30, 2012
Hey guys. Sorry I haven't had time to post much other than in this thread but school and family obligations kinda kill my internet time....
Anyhow, I hope you all had a fabulous (said as straight as possible lol) Christmas and New Year.
I know that at least most of you shop at Bass Pro so I thopught I would offer up something that you could all use.
I have a Basspro gift card with $30 on it that I wont be able to use anytime soon. I am willing tyo part with it for $20 since I could definitely use the cash. I am sure someone will take it for this price since it means they are getting $10 for free so I can't take any offers lower than that. I am sure it will go fast so this is a first come first served deal. Call me on my cell. 424 646 0348 Jay.

I am in the LAX area of the South Bay so be prepared to meet me in my area as I have no car

If you don't have any luck selling it on this site, try http://www.cardpool.com/

You can sell it there and maybe even get more than what you're asking for. I've used it a few times. Pretty easy to do.

Thanks Breacher. I actually just had one of my buddies hit me up for it so it's taken care of. I appreciate the tip though. :)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu