Be out Wednesday.....

Vermonster

Dec 14, 2012
I figure if the rain comes in today and into tomorrow, Wednesday should make for a good day. I have both tags, so as long as it's not a spike...... ;D

Taking my 7 year old son with me, and would really love to get one with him there. Been a long time since I shot a California deer. Had one come by me on opening morning but stayed in the thick stuff, never offered a shot. Just not sure where to go this time, Palomar where I saw the deer, but had 4-5 cars at the spot with me, or try another spot. Decisions, decisions.......

Anyone else hunting Mid-week?

Thanks. Not sure if it was a buck or doe actually, all I could see was the deer moving through the thick stuff. But like I said, I have both tags, so just maybe............

Good luck, mid week is always a good time to be in the hills. I hope you get one when your boy is out with you ;)

gteam said:
Good luck, mid week is always a good time to be in the hills. I hope you get one when your boy is out with you ;)

Yea! What he said...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu