Be out Wednesday.....

Vermonster

I figure if the rain comes in today and into tomorrow, Wednesday should make for a good day. I have both tags, so as long as it's not a spike...... ;D

Taking my 7 year old son with me, and would really love to get one with him there. Been a long time since I shot a California deer. Had one come by me on opening morning but stayed in the thick stuff, never offered a shot. Just not sure where to go this time, Palomar where I saw the deer, but had 4-5 cars at the spot with me, or try another spot. Decisions, decisions.......

Anyone else hunting Mid-week?

if you saw a buck. stick with the same spot. he will be there. it will stay in the same area.
good luck, get some meat :)

Thanks. Not sure if it was a buck or doe actually, all I could see was the deer moving through the thick stuff. But like I said, I have both tags, so just maybe............

Good luck to all!