Bear State Archery Shoot

Chadwick

Walk softly and carry a bent stick
Nov 23, 2014
Fairbanks
www.primalbows.com
First: a good time was had by all. I loved the shoot and the targets.
I fell while walking on an old washed out road, scraped up my knee.
A good shoot!!!

Then, on the way home, I got rear-ended by a guy who spoke no English and I dealt with that as best I could. Then, I was driving near home in Encinitas and I felt an Owie in my belly. I had a tick!!!! I couldn't stop driving to deal with it, but whatever. I stopped and pulled it out with my leatherman. I got it and now I'm doing fine.

Sounds like a tough day Chad. I was there with Lungpopper, Sherpa, and Web1. we had a great time. No one fell, no accidents, and no ticks. But I will let you know if anyone come down with poison oak. Boy what a beautiful course.

Invisible man said:
Sounds like a tough day Chad. I was there with Lungpopper, Sherpa, and Web1. we had a great time. No one fell, no accidents, and no ticks. But I will let you know if anyone come down with poison oak. Boy what a beautiful course.

Not that I would know......But it used to be a great turkey spot too....... :D

I saw a turkey there! I brought my big mastiff, Buck. I drove away and then realized I'd left his water bowl behind, and since I was only a few hundred yards away I turned around. I got the bowl, then walked back to my rig. I looked up and there was a tom walking across the ridge which was in-between the parking and the shoot registration area. I tried to get pictures, but he didn't cooperate.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu