Beaver

Not to be a party pooper but the deer on Kodiak are not very large.

Not to be a party pooper but the deer on Kodiak are not very large.

This ^ is funny lol

Me : Ed’s the only man to call me a pussy and get away with it … I’m scared of bears.

@NBK : (quietly to him self) Ed always get’s to do the cool hunts …… (to the Internet) “the deer on Kodiak are not very Large”….

I have a buddy who had a great hunt (and an amazing and frightening bear story) on Kodiac. The trip is an amazing adventure, no doubt. The deer are very cool, just not big. We all hope he gets a nice one for sure.

Not accurate... body wise a mature buck can be over 200#... bigger than any D16 buck. Antlers... different story. Ed F

View attachment 55141

Nice job Ed. Agreed. They are similar to the Rosy elk vs. Rocky elk. My poor communication skills

Nonetheless, your animal is amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Brent is a stone cold Killer Eddie ..love me some sitka! Strong work fellas .

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu