Been a little..

Bonejour said:
Way to get 'em Taft! How did you take it? Did you use the new AR?

Sent via Tapatalk

Called her in, she busted drilled her at 250-300 yards dead sprint.. Weapon, 22-250. Still haven't had my 10 days yet on the ar. Have already got 140 bullets though :D

TaftHunter said:
Bonejour said:

Sent via Tapatalk

Called her in, she busted drilled her at 250-300 yards dead sprint.. Weapon, 22-250. Still haven't had my 10 days yet on the ar. Have already got 140 bullets though :D

Lol. 22-250 is such a nice caliber for small moving targets.

Sent via Tapatalk

Bonejour said:
TaftHunter said:
Bonejour said:

Sent via Tapatalk

Lol. 22-250 is such a nice caliber for small moving targets.

Sent via Tapatalk

Oh yeah you can't beat the ballistics. 4650 fps with 35 gr. no doubt hands down best coyote caliber out right now, in my mind.

Way to go kid! Keep the hammer down

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu