Best Waterfowl Gun

MasterBlaster66T said:
Aeon said:
Find a barrel? It didn't come with one?
It is a tactical version. It needs a hunting version, preferably in duck blind pattern.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Make sure it has a plug for the tube mag. Only allowed 3 shells total. 2 in the mag one in the chamber. Warden will cite you if you Don't. But like I said Google the barrel on line more reasonable cost. And congrats on the snotty. Buy a hunting shotty next time.

Oh yeah, tanks. I forgot sbout that. It was too good of a deal, and with minor mods it will be the same as the hunting version and like new for less than new. Guy said less than 200 rounds, and it looks brand new so I believe him. I'll try Google, thanks and hopefully see you guys soon.

Quick search turned up new ones for almost 600$. There is one on eBay for 300.

Versa max is a great shotgun i have the remington 1187 in supermag and it has never let me down. The versa max is a much nicer gyn then mine so u should be happy. Buy your barrel and shoot ducks. I dont know if buying a tactical was very wise then having to buy a barrel but if it works great. Spend the money on the hunting barrel with removable chokes it will make it alot more versatile in the field for upland game and fowl. Good luck.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu