Big bear down opening day

kingwouldbe

Apr 29, 2013
So Cal.
Big bear down opening day, high sierras, mucho worko.
Pics latter, just got out, exhausted.

Whisky and fresh horses for my men..........
>>>------------------->

I saw the pic just after the bear went down. It is a BEAST!

Usually their head is covered with fat and fur, his just muscle and scars very little fur

Attachments

• Bear.jpg
    Bear.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 305
Thanks guys, Vince smoked him coming to water at a seep on the side of a mountain, in 102 degree heat @ 4:20 pm, he rolled to dam far.

He is all scared up, he has a canoe going down his forehead, probable 100+ lbs light from his winter weight. I think he will be in the 19" range.

Sore, is an understatement............had to back pack him up 2,000 feet to the ridge to get him out. luckily it had cooled down to 98. :mad:

Attachments

• IMG_0394.JPG
    IMG_0394.JPG
    246.2 KB · Views: 261
Just got a text from Vince, green score 20 8/16 HIS head is huge, so's the bears......HA HA HA HA :p

You earned him with every drop of blood, sweat and tears you put into it.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu