Big buck contest

prov1

What are the current archery standings for the big buck? Anyone know? I have to have eye surgery in a couple weeks and have to get the job done by then, sucks but iv'e been putting it off.

( singing ) I can see clearly now the rain is gone........ that's all I got 8) ....... is that way you like Blind man blood trails.

It's time brother to GET R DONE

SCH1 said:
Currently there has not been a single Archery buck/member that has turned in harvest validation information to SCH. So with that said, a fork could win the Archery portion of the contest.
Maybe I shoulda shot that ground squirrel yesterday
;D

JoseC. said:
Didnt buckhunter tag one?
Yes Buckhunter did. without going back and checking im gonna say it will go between 100-115. Besides humble, you wouldn't shoot the Bowtech if they gave it to ya. Or at least that's what you said to me at the picnic. You said nothing but Hoyt for you. But I guess if you win its yours to do with what you wish. ( I would be trading it in for a new PSE myself) Good luck with the eyes. Hope you get a good buck before you run out off time. I think you already got bragging rights for best Ca buck weather it qualifies or not. 8)

Back