Big Game Digest Is Up

This is my year fellas!! A ZONE here I come with 24 points!! Oh dolly I'm feeling lucky!!

Reactions: aeverett152
Holding out for the Thirty pointer!!

Did anyone notice the percent harvest for deer doesn’t reflect the mentioned bucks killed for a unit. Some of the units have percentage success that don’t even make sense like j12 with ten tags had a 78 percent success how does that happen? Someone shot three quarters of a deer.

Did anyone notice the percent harvest for deer doesn’t reflect the mentioned bucks killed for a unit. Some of the units have percentage success that don’t even make sense like j12 with ten tags had a 78 percent success how does that happen? Someone shot three quarters of a deer.
Maybe the ones that report "did not hunt" are removed from the math.

I'd love to know private vs public harvest as well. *Rough* numbers are about 4500 tags (d16, a22, d16, g13, who knows how many AO) and 220ish deer killed.

Reactions: HATCHET1
Those private land snobs prolly kill copious amounts of large mammals a year..prolly rely on there high priced guides to do the paperwork for them after harvest..and we all how those guys are ...marginal at best ..uggh.

I believe the data is calculated factoring in non reports as well as a factor for those report no take but in fact did take a buck. I know they used formulas for those factors in the past- I am not sure if they still do with the mandatory reporting now.

Anyone notice the start date of D 3-5 rifle says it starts on a Sunday? lol.

I believe the data is calculated factoring in non reports as well as a factor for those report no take but in fact did take a buck. I know they used formulas for those factors in the past- I am not sure if they still do with the mandatory reporting now.

Anyone notice the start date of D 3-5 rifle says it starts on a Sunday? lol.
At this point who even knows what’s accurate in that book they probably have hunts that aren’t actually going to have an opportunity to draw but posted it accidentally. They have so many problems and mistakes and a lot of people are noticing it. I would say play it safe what you apply for with how they have the regs all screwed up and incorrect information.

Reactions: BOWUNTR

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu