Bitter sweet year

Congrats! gotta em out whole again very nice ! Some big girls there, Glad you guys finished up before the weather got to you. Now you got the rest of the week to enjoy a Rusty breakfast and Stacy's cooking. Warn the rest of the elk herd that I'll have new knee's next year and they better be looking behind them wherever they go. Be safe..

Love the girls! My cow this year was so old that her ivory was at gumline...yet she is still tender. She was big and leery but gave me the best shot angle.

Do you guys have a guide? If so, can you provide some info? Haven't had cow elk to eat in years and need to get in at least one more cow elk hunt. Do any of you other SCH guys [and gals] have any suggestions on where to get in one last cow elk hunt?

How many acres of private land you all huntin? I love New Mexico..

Do you guys have a guide? If so, can you provide some info? Haven't had cow elk to eat in years and need to get in at least one more cow elk hunt. Do any of you other SCH guys [and gals] have any suggestions on where to get in one last cow elk hunt?

What do your points, money and time look like?

Points are zero, money no problem, old and retired so all the time in the world [or what's left of it]

Tejon gets $3k for a cow last I checked, fully guided and the works. Considering the lack of travel and out-of-state costs it's not too bad.

Man that's a piece!!!! Any large mule buck tags available out there?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu