Black Friday

Awesome. It is very hard to beat that scenery.

If have a hard time not fishing...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Huntndogs
HAHA These pics will never make it to REI's opt outside propaganda but I and others here at SCH love seeing them. Thanks for sharing your hunt.

I agree Nick.....With 90 degree weather, the bass bite might be great.

On the other hand, hard to beat those ringers for eats.....lol

Mike.....Wyatt's looking lean, mean and ready to go......:blush:

The bass bite can be awesome in the fall! I hope you guys get a push soon. It sure is warm up north.

The bass bite can be awesome in the fall! I hope you guys get a push soon. It sure is warm up north.

20+ degree drop Monday and rain next week-end.....Sure wish we could've got this in the rifle season.....A-22 will have to do.

that back lake looks very familiar, we had thousands of ringers right at dusk flying over our motorhome right over the hill from you.

yes sir, Golden eye by the ton, thanks for that, i couldn't identify them at dusk doing mach 1. it would be great if we could hunt senators wash.

yes sir, Golden eye by the ton, thanks for that, i couldn't identify them at dusk doing mach 1. it would be great if we could hunt senators wash.
If you could stand on the dam road at dusk and pass shoot, that would be a hoot. Were you hunting or just camping?

If you could stand on the dam road at dusk and pass shoot, that would be a hoot. Were you hunting or just camping?

We camp there every year since 1978, I usually hunt but this year I didn't see much at all. Went down to the last pond at the boat house at the end of the Chanel towards hidden shores for zero. Went up inside senator lake same thing. But caught a lot of fish and drug the boys back and forth from squaw to Martinez

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu