Blind Seat

Designed2Hunt

Aug 18, 2019
Has anyone tried a blind chair like the one in the link below?
Do the independently adjusting legs work on uneven terrain?
Does the adjustable seat height work well to hide in various blind heights?

Rogers Tough Hunter 360° Swivel Chair

I have a number of waterfolwing seats per hunting situation...I do NOT have that particular chair, but I do own the same one without adjustable legs (I don't like moving parts soaked in mud)...Good swivel, a little low for me.

The best every day chair for me, is the directors chairs...Just the right height, fits in decoy sled, and can be used as a mud seat in shallow water...Plain green is fine as far as color goes, and can be bought for under 30 bucks most anywhere.

.018.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: longduck
I have a number of waterfolwing seats per hunting situation...I do NOT have that particular chair, but I do own the same one without adjustable legs (I don't like moving parts soaked in mud)...Good swivel, a little low for me.

The best every day chair for me, is the directors chairs...Just the right height, fits in decoy sled, and can be used as a mud seat in shallow water...Plain green is fine as far as color goes, and can be bought for under 30 bucks most anywhere.

.View attachment 44855
@ilovesprig sweet setup and nice shooting! Almost as many ducks as shells used. I'd have half as many ducks and twice as many shells used......but I'm no ducker!

my old man has one like it and its wicked comfy.... so comfy he falls asleep a lot. No clue if its good in the dirt we use it in a boat

Reactions: Designed2Hunt

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu