Bow recommendations??

coyotekid87

Aug 16, 2014
D11
It's been a while since I've shot a bow. I'm looking at purchasing a 2015 PSE stinger x. It's supposedly a very good bow with lots of adjustability for both the draw length and poundage. The few shops I've called have very few in stock and most online retailers have lots of back orders for them. It's a hot bow for 2015. Does anyone have anything to say about the stinger? or any other recommendations?

Have you shot it?

I won't buy a bow unless ive shot it a few times and have also shot all the other bows in my price range

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu