Bowtech Allegiance for sale! SOLD!!! SOLD!!

josecasillas

If it flies it dies, if it hops it drops....
Apr 24, 2012
san diego
$425 o.b.o, comes with rip cord rest, 6 arrow quiver, 6 pin cobra sights, 6 arrows, everything you see in the pictures, also has the VFT limbs, 28 in. draw, 60-70lb....... great bow! I need money FAST! pm me if interested, thnx!

Attachments

• 20140723_124327.jpg
    20140723_124327.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 47
  • 20140723_124339.jpg
    20140723_124339.jpg
    564.5 KB · Views: 35
Re: Bowtech Allegiance for sale!

Still for sale. $350 or best offer!! Must sell FAST!!!

Ive never met u breacher but my man nbk says ur cool. Make me an offer and maybe we'll work something out man

SOLD!!!! Sold it today to a really cool guy that goes by the name millbro. Thanks!!!!

Congrats to you both!

Sent via Tapatalk

Hahaha. I haven't seen this bow yet but I am told there are no porcupine teeth marks on it!

Thats a story to be told over beer.... ;)

Breacher said:
Hahaha. I haven't seen this bow yet but I am told there are no porcupine teeth marks on it!

Thats a story to be told over beer.... ;)

I'm in. ;D Let's get a keg and listen to Millbro's story. :eek: :eek:

No thank you. My son sAys thanks also. Lol. Good luck on ur trip

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu