EXCELLENT condition, $875
Located in East San Diego

Bowtech2.jpg
[/URL]][/img]

You can respond here or to my email @ [email protected]

Re: BowTech Insanity CPXL / Picture Added

Nice rig...

The Insanity was available in two main versions, the CPX & CPXL. The CPXL is a little larger or longer from axle to axle and its has a 7" brace height vs a 6" for the CPX.

CPXL. VS. CPX
35" 32". Axle to axle
340fps. 355fps. IBO
27.5"-32". 25.5"-30". Draw lgth
7". 6". Brace height

The CPXL is basically set up to be used by bigger men but that doesn't mean someone smaller can't use it. Because of the brace height it's speed is a little less than the CPX but it is also more forgiving and thus more accurate for those of us who are not perfect shots. Thanks for the comments, it really is a great bow with very little use. Only reason I'm selling it is because I just purchased the new Experience.
It's a 70# bow and is currently set at a 29" draw length. Feel free to ask any other questions.

Thanks, it is a beauty, and looks to be a good deal also.

I already did...I will give you a call later today.

That's fine but I'll be busy from about 3pm to late this evening. I'll be at the NWTF Banquet.

The draw length is set at 29" right now but as already mentioned its fully adjustable from 27.5" to 32"

Bump, the bow is still for sale. Had a low ball cash offer that I didn't take and a few other people interested in trades which so far I haven't been interested in. New this bow would run $1500 + without sales tax. Hunting season is fast approaching & this is an awesome bow at a great price!

I still have the original shipping box so that isn't a problem. Had two friends of mine buy bows from a local dealer. They were sent UPS insured for about $30-$35 dollars to Missouri & Illinois (approx $25 shipping & $10 insurance) if you are interested and want to discuss feel free to call me at (619) 971-9257. Leave a msg if I don't answer because I don't always pickup on #'s that I don't recognize, thanks.

Damn I need a new bow bad. Take a trade for a custom built 204 ruger ar15 upper?

Bill

Thanks but I'm really looking for a cash sale at this point.

I can't believe this thing is still for sale! Anyone looking for a deal on a top of the line bow with all premium stuff on it, this is your deal. if you price it out new its gonna cost you about $1,500 to put this one together. The CPXL is about 3" longer then the CPX and the 7" brace hight makes it very forgiving and easy to be accurate with. This is a really nice bow for hunting and 3-D shoots.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu