Boy Hammers Down

AMBUSH

Mar 2, 2021
Saterday was a wrestling tournament. (Took first in freestyle div), sunday was cold and damp, solo tom didnt cooperate and was henned up.

Took the day off for my sons spring break. Changed spots, mid morning hunt. Twenty minutes of calling and the birds started soft then it got real. Was almost too fast. These birds straight charged in. Five toms in the dekes at 5 yards. The boy laid waste to one with a near decap, head hanging by a thread. I followed it up to make a double.

VideoCapture_20230403-123922.jpg
VideoCapture_20230403-124007.jpg
20230403_103519.jpg
View attachment 20230403_100533 (2).mp4

Showed that yardbird who the boss was..Nice!!! Strong work

Those dudes came in hot!! Way to drop them with bows! Super cool. Im going to try to get one with my bow this year. Season opens in 11 days.

I highly recommend the bullheads for any young archers or anybody else not confident in shot placement. No question on where to aim.

I miss the Wrestling tournaments with my son , those were some good times.
Great job on the Turkeys, I'm hoping to get one with my bow this year.

Reactions: AMBUSH

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu