Breck Dickinson Taxidermy

Mike Berry has done a few mounts and skins for me as well.

Can you guys give me Mike's contact info?
thanks.
Yes Lyons is the best. I am trying to save a buck without sacrificing quality. This is a very difficult thing to do in taxidermy, but I am checking all my reasonable options.

One thing about Lions & O'Haver - if you drop off a once in a lifetime animal, you can walk away knowing that you will get back exactly what you paid for.

NBK said:
One thing about Lions & O'Haver - if you drop off a once in a lifetime animal, you can walk away knowing that you will get back exactly what you paid for.

Not always NBK. My oldest daughter took at 26 lb. tom with a 12" beard several years ago. We took it in to L&O and I was disappointed. I paid a lot more to get the best and didn't get it. My two muley shoulder mounts from them are top notch. Are they worth $300 more than Mike's mounts? Personally, I don't think so. But that's just my take.

I have several mounts from both Mike and Lyons and they both do a great job, Mike is cheaper but Lyons prices from what I heard this week are allot closer than a $300.00 difference. Breck Dickinson buy far when it comes to birds is over the top, he does a great job on all fowl. To each his own I guess

Michael Pritzl said:
I have several mounts from both Mike and Lyons and they both do a great job, Mike is cheaper but Lyons prices from what I heard this week are allot closer than a $300.00 difference. Breck Dickinson buy far when it comes to birds is over the top, he does a great job on all fowl. To each his own I guess

Shoulder mounts: You may be right. I haven't been to L&O in several years but last time I checked they were $300 bones more.

Like Mike says. To each there own.

Back