BROWNING CITORI

Lungpopper

GLASS,GLASS,GLASS
Staff member
Mar 2, 2011
Lakeside
schoutdoors.com
Buddy of mine wants to sell his Citori 12 gauge. Gun is in XLNT condition, 26" barrels comes with skeet, I.C, mod, full chokes and case.
He bought the gun new. Approx 15 boxes of shells through it been sitting in his safe for the past 8 years.
$1,200
PM me for more info.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 222
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    330.4 KB · Views: 227
That's a good deal. I've been looking for a Citori for a few weeks now but I need a 20 gauge. Rats!

Just thought I would interject. The gun is a steal and I am a bit surprised someone has not snapped it up. That particular Citori is no longer made and it's replacement retails for of $2000.

From the picture, the gun looks like a long tang Citori which makes it even more desirable...

Hello. I'm a new member and just saw this post. Is the Citori still for sale? -- Paul

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu