Buck Down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Game On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

longspear said:
Great Buck. Looks like Colorado to me.

LOL........... Hey longspear, I thought the joke would be.......... "What Zone?" LOL

Good to see you here. Have you and your buddies had any luck this year?

Thanks Man. Welcome to the site. Make sure you come back and post up some pics when you guys score.

I picked up the rack yesterday and it shrunk. I know its only been a week but it looks smaller now that its off the deer. I take a really good picture. This buck is beatable by some. i brought him in the house and sat him side by some other bucks to get a gage. Here is a pic next to a 93 inch fork that is wider. I think he will go 98 - 103. D16 opens next weekend in the rut. Take your bow instead and you'll have a good chance. Good luck.

Attachments

• 20121020_081035.jpg
    20121020_081035.jpg
    575.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 20121020_075040.jpg
    20121020_075040.jpg
    763.6 KB · Views: 11
In an effort of full discloser mid contest…………………

I had the buck green scored today by a CBH measurer. It Grossed 107 5/8 and Net 99 2/8. He needs to dry 60 days and get measured again to be official. He’ll place about #215 in the CBH record book for Typical Pacific Hybrid.

A 108 Gross can win this thing. Go get’m !!!!!

Progress on the mount.

Attachments

• IMAG0022.jpg
    IMAG0022.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
I’m in Tulsa OK for work again but I just got a text that my mount is done. He has a rep for knocking them out quick but that was way faster than he had promised. He must need the X- mas money. I’m pumped and can’t wait to pick it up this weekend.

Attachments

• Mount 1.jpg
    Mount 1.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Mount 2.jpg
    Mount 2.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 36

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu