Buck down!

TaftHunter

I hunt a lot
Nov 17, 2012
Taft
Well after a long archery season, wounding that buck, long hikes, with the second day of hunting with my rifle I put this buck down.
We started off this morning, we saw 2 little forkys at 500 yards decided to pass them. Saw 2 spikes. Went back to the truck, dropped my buddy off to hike to the spring close to where I shot the buck with my bow. After about an hour he was back and we started driving up the road, I spotted the buck. I got out my buddy confirmed it was a decent one, so I put him down at 230 yards.
He's not a monster buck but I'm happy with him. megu6y8y.jpg

Dude..no reason to throw out the disclaimer of "he's not a monster" he's more a monster than most will see this season let alone kill...fine work son!

Nice job Taft!!!!!!!!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu