BULLS&^T

GUNDOGLOVER

LA county just extended stay at home orders thru JULY. This is pure liberal BS overreach. Totally unconstitutional. In 1969 the Hong Kong ( can I call it that) killed 100,00 Americans, What did we do, we held Woodstock, and it was a blast. As far as I remember. :smoker:

I know we are not popular, but we are an option.

I owned a place up at lake Isabella for twelve years. Loved it. Fished the hell out of the Kern River and the lake. Hunted all the area up there within fifty mile radius. Piute Mt. was my favorite spot.

LA county just extended stay at home orders thru JULY. This is pure liberal BS overreach. Totally unconstitutional. In 1969 the Hong Kong ( can I call it that) killed 100,00 Americans, What did we do, we held Woodstock, and it was a blast. As far as I remember. :smoker:
OMG: You called it the Hong Kong... That reporter may get offended if she see's you saying that.... LMAO

I owned a place up at lake Isabella for twelve years. Loved it. Fished the hell out of the Kern River and the lake. Hunted all the area up there within fifty mile radius. Piute Mt. was my favorite spot.
I don’t fish much, but I do spend a lot of time in the Piutes. I’ve even looked at small pieces of property up there with the hopes of having something I can hand down to my kids.

Meanwhile Our Govenor Ducey just lifted everything...free to roam as you please and all buisnesses open folks are dancing in the streets and hitting the bars....red vs blue...i like red. Gavins a douche...

The local news this afternoon announced the stay at home order has been extended until the end of July. Actually it was the Dr. / lady who is the head of LA county health dept. who made the announcement. Then she went on to say malls and small shopping center are going to be ALLOWED to open starting tomorrow. WTF, If we are under stay at home orders, who's going to go to the malls ur going to ALLOW to open. The last time a mass of people allowed a govt. to slowly take control of their lives, they ended up in gas chambers. This is pure BULLS$#T.

I don’t fish much, but I do spend a lot of time in the Piutes. I’ve even looked at small pieces of property up there with the hopes of having something I can hand down to my kids.
My brother owned 160 acers on top of the MT. right at the top of the switchbacks coming up from Kelso Valley. There was, and may still be a wide gate leading into the property. I think there was a total of six guys who owned property behind that gate.

My brother owned 160 acers on top of the MT. right at the top of the switchbacks coming up from Kelso Valley. There was, and may still be a wide gate leading into the property. I think there was a total of six guys who owned property behind that gate.
That’s awesome. I always go up through Kelso Valley. I too love the area.

Your not actually staying at home are you?
What work or business is it effecting that you need want. I need a haircut and some new shoes. Haven't been able to get a few tool supplies that I need as well. But have been enjoying the outdoors and the cheaper gas. Found out that one of the forest service roads that has been closed for a decade got fixed and is open. Can't buy ammo near here either but screw it sometimes freedom is not complying.

I know we are not popular, but we are an option.

this BS state does not override local laws, unless it is a communist country

We opened back up here El Dorado county my first day back at work it felt good but I am Tuker'd out this bullshit lockdown was hard on the old body. Man I sure hope you all get opened soon our economy is doomed ,our company may or may survive it is suffering and going to take some time to get rolling again. GOD BLESS THE RED WHITE & BLUE AND ALL OF YOU. good night Fam I'm tired.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back