Buncha rifles and shotguns coming up for sale in one week---BARGAINS!!!

doccherry

May 7, 2021
Time to face reality. At 75, don't want to leave the Missus with a bunch of firearms to sell so time to thin the herd. Will post photos and details within the week but the prices will be far below Gunbroker and FAR below retail. You pay all the transfer fees. All are registered in CA in my name. Some are vintage, some modern.

1. Lefever Nitro Special 12 gauge side by side---about 1930 vintage, bores great, overall very good. M/F. $300
2. Winchester model 12 12 gauge, very good condition, about 1930 vintage. Full choke. $300
3. Stevens Model 311 16 gauge, very good condition, probably 1960 or so. Not sure of chokes, will check and post. $250
4. Remington Model 66 Nylon with a generic scope, good condition $250
5. Savage Axis ll .223 with Vortex Diamondback 4-12x40 scope, perfect condition. Scope sells for $150 plus on Ebay. $325 $275 without the scope
6.. Custom 6.5-06. On Winchester 70 action, custom super heavy varmint barrel, VAIS brake, custom stock, shoots sub 1" at 200 yards, Weaver 6-24x50 scope. Scope sells for $200 plus on Ebay, Weighs about 10.5 pounds. Custom built by a gunsmith friend of mine as a gift.Most accurate rifle I have ever owned. Perfect condition. $450 $375 without the scope.

I also have dies, brass, bullets, powder for the .223 and 6.5-06.

Will provide photos and details within the week.

808-315-6793

Last edited:
I should mention that I have dies and brass and lots of bullets for the .223 and 6.5-06. Will sell to you for exactly 1/2 of what Midway or Brownell's sells them for. Will have pics and full descriptions up within 2 days.

How do I tell? I also noticed 2 very small cracks behind receiver just above trigger. Very stable, though. Since it is you, Steve, and considering all you have done for hunting in So Cal, you can have it for $199. Make sure your FFL will handle a private party to private party transaction. That $199 price is for Steve only.

Steve:
Just took it apart. It is an A. Marked on side of receiver, very faint, and on receiver flats inside and inside of the forend. No serial number, probably made in the 50's. Metal is good and bores are very good. Other than the 2 little stable cracks, the wood is very good. Have hunted quail with it and functions just fine. Will include 2 snap caps and a cheap case.

Last edited:
Nitro Special gone. Beautiful side by side, lots of case colors left. Some great memories with that old shotgun.

Steve:
Just took it apart. It is an A. Marked on side of receiver, very faint, and on receiver flats inside and inside of the forend. No serial number, probably made in the 50's. Metal is good and bores are very good. Other than the 2 little stable cracks, the wood is very good. Have hunted quail with it and functions just fine. Will include 2 snap caps and a cheap case.

I'll take it, Doc.........Maybe, the Savage Axis too.........Thank you

ps...Can we meet at San Marcos Turners?

I'll take it, Doc.........Maybe, the Savage Axis too.........Thank you

ps...Can we meet at San Marcos Turners?
I am busy on Wed from 11 to 4 and Friday the same. Other than that, tell me where and when and color me there. Do your reload? Will toss in some reloading supplies for free.

I am busy on Wed from 11 to 4 and Friday the same. Other than that, tell me where and when and color me there. Do your reload? Will toss in some reloading supplies for free.

Bruce,

Thank you, but I don't reload....Dealing with my moms estate and duck hunting Wednesday & Thursday...Setting up Friday...The only real open days are next Monday or Tuesday.

I'll give you a call, if I get home early.

Bruce,

Thank you, but I don't reload....Dealing with my moms estate and duck hunting Wednesday & Thursday...Setting up Friday...The only real open days are next Monday or Tuesday.

I'll give you a call, if I get home early.
Will hold until then. Let me know.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu