Calicos on the chew

Ahidog

Jul 10, 2012
Awesome calico fishing yesterday both trips on Fred Huber's Daily Double. They were biting whatever you wanted to fish with iron, plastic or bait. Better yet he has a new schedule leaving at 830 am and 3 pm so no more getting up early or you could get off a little early and catch a sundown trip. If you want to go call Pt. Loma Sportfishing 223 1627fece7476763d796d7fbc41be2bc14460.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice catch! I need to get some vitamin SEA!!! Thanks for the info I might just leave the office early and take a sundown trip!!

Awesome calico fishing yesterday both trips on Fred Huber's Daily Double. They were biting whatever you wanted to fish with iron, plastic or bait. Better yet he has a new schedule leaving at 830 am and 3 pm so no more getting up early or you could get off a little early and catch a sundown trip. If you want to go call Pt. Loma Sportfishing 223 1627View attachment 32394

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nice catch! I wish the bass would swim out and tell Charlie he's supposed to open his mouth and eat when a boat pulls up lol.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu