Camo breathable stocking foot waders

Shadowlawnskysthelimit

Mar 5, 2021
Need a new pair but almost no one I can find sells breathables with stocking foot anymore. I can find a lot with boot built in ?? Did find some on a Texas Fowlers page, but thought I might try here in case I am missing something .

Last year I bought Bassdash camo breathable stockingfoot waders. They worked great last season, I noticed that I could walk faster and wade through the water faster with these. The feet are comfortable too.

Last year I bought Bassdash camo breathable stockingfoot waders. They worked great last season, I noticed that I could walk faster and wade through the water faster with these. The feet are comfortable too.

Hunter527 I saw those but don’t really care for camo pattern

Thats a pretty good deal. If they last more then a year. Every hundred dollar wader i bought usually get 1 year outta them.

Rogers has some fromm Frogg toggs and Simms...not camo though

I like frogs toggs, have a pair of their boot foot waders for like 5 years with no leaks, use them for duck season and surf fishing. If I moved to breathable stocking foot I would start with them if they make them.

Caddis waders have camo stockingfoot breathable waders for around 200$ . I've been using their Guide series fishing waders for 4 seasons now no leaks
on the seams small leak in the stocking foot from a rock I ignored. The stocking feet run large even with 2 pair of socks on. The guide series are tan & brown not camo but I feel when ducks can see my knees, they're in range.

I have the Bass Dash ones from Amazon. Camo is weird, but they last. This is my 3rd season with no leaks whatsoever. Usually only got 1-2 seasons with Frogg Toggs. My feet were always wet with them, even when new. I got a second pair of the Bass Dash in the box that I bring as a back up when the inevitable happens.

I have the Bass Dash ones from Amazon. Camo is weird, but they last. This is my 3rd season with no leaks whatsoever. Usually only got 1-2 seasons with Frogg Toggs. My feet were always wet with them, even when new. I got a second pair of the Bass Dash in the box that I bring as a back up when the inevitable happens.
Thats good to hear!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu