can any dog be trained to hunt?

Hey stick.... you sound just like a guy I know. I love my lapradors. They're yellow and mellow and they get birds. And my kids can ride them and bite them and ruff house till no end and the dogs just lay there. Besides I feel if you teach your dog over experienced dogs not trained but experienced then they catch on quicker. Here's my test. If they'll get wounded ducks that keep diving and darting hey now that's a good dog

I dumped a coot for Cal and it was still moving, she hit that thing like a crack head named "Bling Bling"....

Wakum i think your right about hunting your dog with Exsperienced dogs because Cali hated water and I could not get her to get in it... After our first duck hunt with a lab named gauge, now I can't keep her little a$@ out of the water.

Attachments

• image.jpg_thumb.png
    image.jpg_thumb.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 118
Here is a cuple more pics of her

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 54
  • dog1.png
    dog1.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 100
  • dog2.png
    dog2.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 95
  • dog3.png
    dog3.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 91
  • dog.png
    dog.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 91
Don't know how that got there !?!? That last pic was a sext message to my wife !!!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu