Can i get my B-day changed.

Highly suggest you not post up specific info like that in a place like this where just anybody can see it. Super bad idea in todays age of ID Theft.

Highly suggest you not post up specific info like that in a place like this where just anybody can see it. Super bad idea in todays age of ID Theft.
True, true. I figured most people let others view birthdays on there profiles, but that's kind of falling under the old saying “If everyone else jumped off a bridge, would you?”

paranoid much? gezz i am pretty sure no one on earth gives a darn about capt.bones bday. good lord

Paranoid is a word to define an unreasonable fear. Trust me, there is very good reason to be cautious with that type of info. Cause I mean... what's one of the main pieces of information they use to confirm it's "you" right? ... and not some other dude with your name. Your Birth Date. Anyhoo... I'm just sayin' being in the business I've heard some amazing things in regards to the efforts they've employed to scrape for the data they're looking for. Just requires patience.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu